
Me at 16 years of age!!

20 years old... (short brown hair... yuuuuck!)

still 20, but went blonde!

21 and a half years old... god you can really see the pom in me here!!!

Decided to grow my hair for my wedding... now to find a husband!! lol

22 years old and Still blonde??!!!!

22 and a half.. went brown but........

NOT FOR LONG!!!! blonde again!


And me today!! Auburn....

16... 
still 20, but went blonde!
21 years old. Went for the copper look.
21 and a half years old... god you can really see the pom in me here!!!
Decided to grow my hair for my wedding... now to find a husband!! lol
22 years old and Still blonde??!!!!

22 and a half.. went brown but........

NOT FOR LONG!!!! blonde again!

23 years old.... what colour was my hair?

I like this pic! makes me look sexy! yay!
And me today!! Auburn....
Gee I wonder how much money i spent on bleach over the years.... it's a wonder I'm not bald!!
OK lets re-cap....

nearly 26...
i think i pickle well!!




No comments:
Post a Comment